My sister Emily has again used her design talents to create a #SambaCycle poster, so please download, print and display it at your office/work or anywhere else you can think of, ta! The poster includes an awesome new route map, which I’ve added to the This Is The Plan page.
In other news, some upcoming events to look out for (all of which I’ll blog about once they’ve happened!):
- Thurs 9th Jan, The Ball 2014 Kick Off, Battersea Park, 12-3.30pm (followed by the Launch Party in East London at 7.30pm)
- Sat 11th Jan, I’m cycling around the pitch before the Watford v Reading game at Vicarage Road, should be about 2.40pm (so please get there early)
- Weds 15th Jan, Interview live on TalkSport with Colin Murray, 11.30am (this time I’m going into the studio so you’ll be able to hear me clearly!)
- Fri 17th Jan, I fly to Porto Alegre, Brazil from Heathrow Airport
- Mon 20th Jan, thanks to Watford expat David I’m lined up to visit Porto Alegre’s World Cup stadium along with the city’s Mayor and local press!
- Tues 21st Jan, I set off on the first stage of my cycle tour, 500+ miles to Curitiba!